Help! I owe money!?

Hi all, I am actually a bit ashamed to ask this put somebody through the mill but when I lived in the UK three years ago as a student I managed to run up some objectionable loans/credit cards/overdrafts. I left the UK three years ago to start working overseas but did not repay these creditors (approx lb6,000 worth) I know!! TERRIBLY irresponsible of me!!

I was wondering what will evolve to me if I return to the UK? I have no idea what happen while I was away, if I got a CCJ's or anything resembling that. All I know is that I really would like to start fresh in the UK. Any assist would be greatly appreciated.Answers: How in the order of changing your surname upon coming back to the UK :)
You unequivocally need to face your debts guide on. They wont go away unless you arrange yourself accordingly. Maybe speak to a debt command company who would be able to give you some expert guidance. I would be happy to refer you to an experienced company should you need backing. Source(s): www.togetherfinance.net Don't worry going on for it bud, i'm sure they'd have forgotten by now!.....i know for a fact that after a year from the date of the debt the companies you own borrowed from would of sold the debts on to collection companies they would buy the debt at a reduced rate so there is room for negotiation. come back and see what happen then if they catch up next to you set up a payment scheme and take-home pay a bit off each monthFirstly, don't worry. It is easy to win into debt - the important thing is you are very soon prepared to do something about it.

You need to contact these companies and work out a course to repay them. Find all the details of what you owe and telephone them (not write, telephone). They will transmit you what action has be taken on your account and you can take it from here.

Believe me, it will not be as bad as you think. It's totally easy for everyone to say... you should enjoy done this, that and the other, but what you need now is solid direction. So, contact the companies and take it from there.

They will lend a hand you if you are willing to pay them. That's adjectives they want after all.

Good luck. Source(s): Have been within debt myself and paid it all bad. If you want to start fresh, pay your debts.i'll pimp you if you want mrs i would return, and facade it cause if you ever want to get a loan or mortgage it will show on your credit rating and you will not return with one.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    food sesh is getting closer !!!. If Ι can јust comρrehеnԁ thіs агtіclе in the neхt five minutеs ӏ'll be able to relax.

    My site http://wiki.dbjr.de/index.php?title=Benutzer:LucaConge

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.